September 24, 2009

More TV Goodies

The new shows just keep coming. So far this week I've been impressed.

NCIS - They did a creative take on wrapping up the season finale cliff-hanger from last year, but still leaving it open to see how things will progress this season. I was glad to discover that watching all those re-runs on USA hasn't turned me off of the new season.

NCIS: LA - They made some changes to the set-up of the show since they did the introductory episode during NCIS last season. The blonde boss from CSI is gone (too bad) and replaced by the tiny woman from The Incredibles (jury's out on that one). It seems to have shifted from a large team format to a partners with office back-up format. I do like Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J's chemistry so that might work, although I hope they don't ignore the other techies.

Castle - It just keeps getting better and better. I'm impressed each week and can't stop giggling at Nathan Fillion's hilarity. I follow this great blog The Park Bench, and her post sums it up better than I can.

Still to come this week: CSI, FlashForward and Community, but I'm gone Thursday nights at my Bible Study Small Group so I'm going to have to figure out a system for watching them OnDemand (Comcast) or online. When I do see them, I'll let you know what I think, since that's what I like to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm not so sure about Linda Hunt either (AKA tiny woman from the Incredibles). We'll see...
Mom