July 21, 2009

Heather's Wedding

One of my friends from Augustana got married this weekend. It was a very fun event, and I had the privilege of being a "helper" of sorts. She handed me a binder of details and I made sure the starred things happened correctly. It was a blast and the perfect outlet for my A-type tendencies. Because I was there for the rehearsal as well as the wedding and reception I got plenty of great pictures. I thought I would share some of the fun ones. (you can click on them to see a bigger version).I also took a video of a younger guest at the reception shaking his groove thing on the dance floor. He was out there for quite a while living it up. See it here on Youtube.

This weekend was also an awesome opportunity to catch up with my Augie buds and some friends I hadn't seen in years. I've got some good reception pictures to share too.

No comments: