March 17, 2010

MUSE

Last Saturday (March 13) Jesse and I traveled to The Palace of Auburn Hills to see Muse in concert (with special guest Silversun Pickups). I've been a Muse fan for a couple of years now and was super psyched to find out that they were playing in Detroit while I'd be there for the week. It was an amazing show. These guys sound just as awesome live as they do on their albums. In fact, it may have even been better than their CDs because they jam like nobodies business which made all the songs that much more alive and fun. And the set-up was super creative with the three columns that went up and down and featured graphics and videos throughout the night. The only downside was trying to get out of the parking lot after the show (it took half an hour) but we were so pumped it didn't really phase us.
I took lots of pictures even though my camera battery died before the end of the show. Here are some of the better ones.

No comments: